Argi-Vive III Review
Whether you are a mature male over the age of 50 and are having problems maintaining a healthy sex drive, or are a young man under too much stress to perform adequately, Argi-Vive III may be able to help you.
You’ve heard of male enhancement pills, sprays and liquids—and of course injection, which is something you’d rather avoid if you can. But what about a “dry packet mix you add to water?”
On the surface, it makes sense; a dry mix allows for discreet use and is more convenient to take than a large oral supplement. And because Argi-Vive II is said to contain your daily requirements of many vitamins and minerals, this drink will give you a well-rounded approach to both physical health and sexual health.
Before you get ready to take out your wallet, however, let’s look a little closer at the Argi-Vive III.
The Inner Workings of Argi-Vive III
Argi-Vive III is said to deliver improved sexual desire, strength, libido and stamina, as well as greater blood flow to the penis. This allows for a thicker and harder erection, which you can maintain for longer amounts of time.
Argi-Vive III works by offering these potent ingredients:
• L-Arginine (3000mg) does two things: It boosts nitric oxide levels to increase circulation and strength around your body, and it widens blood vessels so overall blood flow is improved. L-Arginine is a popular ingredient in body building and male enhancement products for its ability to stimulate protein synthesis and also to direct more blood flow to the penis.
• Panex Ginseng also increases nitric oxide levels, and boosts sexual energy, libido and stamina. Panex Ginseng is considered a male enhancement treasure in the Asian community, and even its sweet smell is regarded as an aphrodisiac. It is particularly useful in men who feel too much stress to support a healthy sex drive.
• Catuaba Bark hails from Brazil and comes from the Catuaba tree. It is thought to heighten libido and sexual desire as well as promoting energy and stamina. In Japan, it was even tested as a possible treatment for HIV as it is incredibly effective at protecting the immune system. Side effects include erotic dreams and heightened sexual interest in both sexes.
• Epimedium, more commonly known as Horny Goat Weed, is thought to act as a natural aphrodisiac, increasing lust and libido. It earned its nickname after a Chinese goat herder noticed sexual activity in his flock after they grazed on the weed. It is thought to be effective because of its high icariin content.
• Muira Puama contains long chain fatty acids, which can increase sexual desire and stamina. It’s been used for centuries by the tribes of the Amazon for such a purpose—and to help keep them sustained while on hunts. According to a 1995 study at the Institute of Sexology in Paris, 51 percent of men with ED who were taking muira puama showed an improvement in libido. It is also said to relieve depression and improve memory.
• Ashwagandha Plant not only improves cardiovascular health, but also boosts physical energy and stamina by stimulating production of testosterone. With more testosterone, you will experience more sexual desire and gain more potency. It is considered effective at treating male infertility by WebMD.
• Gotu Kola is a creeping plant native to Australia and South America, and is said to improve circulation and blood flow to penile tissues for a harder erection. It thins the blood while simultaneously strengthening blood vessels and capillaries in the body.
These seem like fairly reliable ingredients, however other than the individual serving of L-arginine and a few other vitamins and minerals, the effective ingredients in Argi-Vive III are thrown into a tiny 350 mg proprietary blend.
When you consider that’s no less than six ingredients, you’re receiving only approximately 58 mgs each, assuming they share equal space. This is hardly enough of any ingredient to be truly effective.
• Easily absorbed “drink mix” delivery
• Contains 3000 mg of L-Arginine
• Comes with a full money-back guarantee
• Bulk deals are available and come with free gifts
• Monthly autoship option available, which takes down the price to $19.95
Argi-Vive III Cons
• Expensive at $49.95 for a one-month supply
• Most ingredients are delivered in a low 350 mg blend
• No consumer testimonials
• Cannot be used by men with high blood pressure or heart problems due to the potent offering of L-Arginine
• Autoship options are often difficult to back out of
Will Argi-Vive III Work?
Honestly, we doubt the effectiveness of Argi-Vive III simply because of the low proprietary blend. While 3000 mg of L-Arginine is excellent and may well help with blood flow, that high of a dose could also prove dangerous to older men with health problems.
We’d say give Argi-Vive III a miss and try one of these top-rated male enhancement pills instead.