HGH: The Cure to Hair Loss? Review
HGH is supposedly the next new “revolutionary” cure to old-age. Many claim that HGH is beneficial for the integrity of skin, nails, and even hair-but can it really cure balding due to old-age?
In order to fully understand this potential cure to hair loss, we have to first understand how HGH affects the human body.
What is HGH?
HGH is an acronym for Human Growth Hormone. This hormone is produced by the pituitary gland located in the center of the brain and is composed of 191 amino acids.
During adolescence, HGH is secreted to increase height and muscle growth, making it an appealing possibility as a bodybuilding supplement. Although HGH is at its highest levels during the teenage years, this hormone is produced throughout the adult life due to its activity in almost every bodily process.
However, as we age, HGH levels decrease after hitting 20 years old.
Average Levels of HGH Secretion:
• After age 20, secretion levels drop to 500 Micrograms per day
• After age 40, secretion levels continue to drop to about 200 micrograms per day
• After age 80, HGH secretion hits a minimum of about 25 micrograms per day
What does HGH do for the body?
HGH promotes and maintains healthy levels in each of the following:
• Tissue Repair and Healing
• Bone Strength
• Energy Levels
• Muscle Growth
• Integrity of Nails, Skin, and Hair
• Enzyme Production
• Brain Function
Theoretically, by increasing levels of HGH, anyone can reverse the effects of aging significantly, including the restoration and regrowth of hair.
On the other hand, lower levels of HGH do not cause male pattern baldness. The real culprit in hair loss for men can be attributed to a completely different chemical called DHT.
DHT: The True Cause of Hair Loss
DHT, an acronym for Dihydrotestosterone, is an androgen that develops in the prostate gland, hair follicles, and adrenal glands. It is the result of testosterone interacting with the enzyme 5a-reductase, converting into your number one enemy hair loss enemy. DHT can build up in the hair follicles, eventually shrinking and shortening the hair until few hairs are visible.
• 1. Cicatricial (scarring) Alopecia – inflammation damages and scars hair folliclesAdditional reasons for hair loss include the following:
• 2. Alopecia Areata – an autoimmune disease
• 3. Telogen Effluvium – a change or shock to your normal hair cycle (high stress situations)
• 4. Medication – radiation/chemo may cause alopecia to develop
• 5.Poor Nutrition – inadequate protein or iron may cause hair loss
• 6. Hair Treatments – dying, bleaching, etc may damage hair if incorrectly used
• 7. Scalp Infection – ringworm can invade the scale, leading to hair loss
• 8. Hair-Pulling Disorder -AKA Trichotillomania is a mental illness where individuals feel the urge to pull out hair.
Unfortunately, there is no connection between HGH and Hair Loss
Benefits of HGH
If HGH isn’t really the cure to old age and the subsequent loss of hair, what good does increased levels of HGH do for the body and why should you bother to invest in an HGH supplement?
The answer is simple: HGH is actively involved in nearly every important process your body needs to function properly.
Lower levels of HGH can result in weight gain, fatigue, and high cholesterol while higher levels of HGH can improve the ability to sleep, strengthen cardiac output, increase muscle mass, decrease body fat, and boost energy and immunity, as well as a wide variety of additional benefits. HGH may not be the cure for balding, but it can help you feel stronger and healthier than ever before.
Although you can increase your HGH levels naturally through training, sleep, and nutrition, one of the easiest methods is to supplement your workout regimen with an HGH secretagogue (HGH releaser).
Rather than resorting to expensive (and potentially harmful) synthetic HGH, many consider Secratatropin HGH to be the best HGH supplement that can boost your HGH production without putting your body at risk.
Secratatropin HGH can enhance physical performance, increase energy, and promote muscle growth. This effective HGH supplement even comes with a 100% money-back guarantee, enabling you to experience its benefits worry free! Secratatropin HGH is one of the highest recommended products available, and has been analyzed for both quality and effectiveness.
So even if Secratatropin HGH might not be the cure for baldness, at least it’s a step in the right direction, toward a healthier, stronger you.